Description of Sport Club Manager LITE
This is a "Sport Club Manager" LITE version, a multi-sports club manager (football -soccer-, basketball, …): create your sports club defining member players, manage their stats, save a match result list, create teams automatically based on player stats & abilities, etc.
– Create your club: you can create new clubs in a few steps, or import a previously created club. You can use a previously created example as well, for testing the application.
– Create teams automatically: select several players and hit the button; your teams will be created basing on player abilities and/or stats, ready to start a match.
– Save match result history: When your match ends, you can store match result within your app. A match result history will be saved, so you can query it anytime.
– Manage stats for your players: basing on match result history, your players will receive diferent amount of points, which will let them join a "club ranking table". There, you will be able to see their stats (victories, ties, losts, Win/loss ratio, scoring, etc.).
– Import/export sports club information: export player information, statistics, etc. A backup is always necessary!
All suggestions are welcome!
– Minor bugs fixed
– Improved player selection form: new appearance for player cell, improved list behavior.
– Changed player info view.
– Changed result list view: improved appearance.
– Fixed errors on payments list and player selection list
– Improved team creation (fixed several errors)
– Screen keeps on while in "scoring mode".
– Fixed error with SQLite and journaling […].
– Fixed eventual hangs on automatic team creation (otherwise, please report).
– Added compatibility with new import/export format.